gallery > Autox 05/30/21
Where'd you race today?
I decided to go autocrossing at the Lamar Dixon Facility in Gonzales, LA today.
I drove my RS to this event. I arrived at the Lamar Dixon Facility around 8:00am. I helped the other board members setup the course on 05/29/21. Once I got registered and passed tech, I walked the course a few times. Our local SCCA chapter splits up the runs into (2) heats. I got (3) runs then helped out where I could. We all took a lunch break. Then I ran my final (3) runs and helped out again to complete the day. I ran in the Street Mod (SM) class.
We all got (6) runs today. I love Cenla SCCA! Weather was a 62F cool morning, but opened up to a 82F sunny afternoon.
Click on the pictures below to see the course map, raw results, class results, and run results. Out of 67 drivers I had FTD (Fastest Time of the Day) by 0.431 seconds. :)
Notes for my 45.213 run:
All racers got 6 runs. My 6th run was my quickest. The hero run counted.
1. Tune+ W400 kit, full exhaust, JBR motor mounts, JBR shifter
2. Launch control ON at 5000rpm. ESC + Traction Control OFF. Track Mode. Sport Dampers off (MCS TT1 suspension).
3. Programming = RDU module programmed to Stock, ABS module programmed with Soft Drift to eliminate Ford's Brake Assist.
4. 275/35/R18 Bridgestone RE-71R tires. Final hot pressures = 34 psi front, 22 psi rear. Camber = -3.1 front, -2.9 rear. Zero toe F/R.
5. Front MCS shocks at 15 out of 18 clicks, and the rear at 9 out of 18 clicks.
6. Just below 1/2 tank of E30 from Racetrac.
7. 282.46 lb of weight reduction.
8. MCS TT1 suspension, Whiteline F&R sway bars, Pierce Motorsports F&R subframe braces, and Massive (Rear) Strut Brace + Camber Arms + Toe Arms.
9. Estimated vehicle race weight = 3200 lb.
10. Odometer hit 6519 miles today.
11. Total runs on the Bridgestone RE-71R tires so far: (29).