gallery > Autox 01/23/22
I decided to go autocrossing at the Lamar Dixon Facility in Gonzales, LA today.
I drove my RS to this event. I arrived at the Lamar Dixon Facility around 8:15am. I helped the other board members partially setup the course on 01/22/22, but due to a rodeo half the parking lot was occupied. After I used a backpack blower to clean grid, I got registered and passed tech, and I walked the course a few times. Our local SCCA chapter splits up the runs into (2) heats. I was one of the Site Safety Stewards today, and I got to run in the 1st heat. We all took a lunch break. Then I was SSS again followed by my final (3) runs. The hero run wasn't enough. I ran in the Xtreme Street (XS-A) class today.
We all got (6) runs today. I love Cenla SCCA! Weather was a 25F cold morning, and rose to a sunny high of 54F.
Click on the pictures below to see the raw results, class results, and run results. Out of 40 drivers I had 3rd fastest Raw time just 0.430 seconds behind FTD.
Notes for my 46.929 run:
All racers got 6 runs. My 5th run was my quickest. Hero run wasn't quick enough.
1. Tune+ W400 kit, full exhaust, JBR motor mounts, JBR shifter
2. Launch control ON at 5000rpm. ESC + Traction Control OFF. Track Mode. Sport Dampers off (MCS TT1 suspension).
3. Programming = RDU module programmed to Stock, ABS module programmed with Soft Drift to eliminate Ford's Brake Assist.
4. 275/35/R18 Bridgestone RE-71R tires. Final hot pressures = 34 psi front, 21 psi rear. Camber = -3.1 front, -2.9 rear. Zero toe F/R.
5. Front MCS shocks at 15 out of 18 clicks, and the rear at 9 out of 18 clicks.
6. 1/4 tank of E30 from Racetrac.
7. 312.04 lb of weight reduction.
8. Hawk HP+ pads, MCS TT1 suspension, Whiteline F&R sway bars, Pierce Motorsports F&R subframe braces, and Massive (Rear) Strut Brace + Camber Arms + Toe Arms.
9. Estimated vehicle race weight 3150 lb.
10. Odometer passed 6824 miles today.
11. Total runs on the Bridgestone RE-71R tires so far: (94).